Blue Sapphire (नीलम)
Neelam also known as Blue Sapphire, is blue in color. It is very cold gem stone and repersent Saturn. It should be worn in gold on the second finger of right hand. Blue Sapphire removes evil effects of Saturn. It has the magical power.
Blue Sapphire (Neelam) if act positively it can take a person
to the heights that he or she has never imagined whereas on the other hand if it has its negative impact then it can have the worse effect on the person wearing it, so it should never be worn without a trial. If it suits the wearer then it can removes poverty and provides health, wealth, longevity, happiness, prosperity, name and fame. It also restores lost wealth and property . It can improve fertility in a barren women.
Neelam is the cause of many miseries. If it has white lines on it, it has bad effect on the eyes. The whitish (milky) stone brings poverty. Cracks on the stone can lead to accidents. The dual coloured stone may cause troubles from the enemy side. The dull coloured Sapphire (Neelam) causes distress and worries to nears and dears.
Qualities of Neelam
1. If the gemstone is put in water before washing the scorpion bite, the effect of the poison is removed immediately.
2. Gemstone gives protection from evil spirits if it is worn as a talisman.
3. Gemstone forewarns its owner about any unexpected happenings and natural calamities by changing its colour.
Flaws of Neelam
1. Gemstone may have white lines.
2. Gemstone may have dull color.
3. Gemstone may be without any luster.
4. Gemstone may have cracks.